Table of Contents
Zylinc Contact Center
Effective case management in the sales department, customer service, IT helpdesk, etc.
With Zylinc Contact Center you can service your customers quickly and efficiently to give them a positive experience, when they contact your sales department, customer service, IT helpdesk etc.
At the same time, Zylinc Contact Center enables optimum usage of company resources and delivers a constant overview of the workload on queues and among the agents.
- Advanced distribution of incoming calls.
- Outbound campaign distribution list.
- Advanced callback, saving time for the customer and making the queue load more even.
- Multimedia agents, distribution of chat and mail.
- Audio and text messages informing customers of number in queue, alternative service options, advertisements etc.
- Agent cooperation – dividing contact center agents into pri-mary and secondary call receivers (skill-based routing).
- Queue overview for each individual contact center agent.
- Integration to enterprise CRM and other systems. Contact Center agents are provided relevant information about the customer, e.g. customer ID and historical data.
- IVR Customer identification – customers enter account numbers or other type of identification.
- History of the customer (last three calls).
- Supervisor features for efficiency monitoring as well as statistics reporting.
Statistics module with report function and overview on call handling, efficiency of agents, and information for workforce planning and adjustment of all call flow in order to use Contact Center resources efficiently.
Wallboard enabling all agents to see calls in queue, number of agents signed in/out, queue time and service level.
Administration portal lets you set up groups, calibrate call flow, assign roles, establish overflow, callback and audio messages, set service targets and record messages for peak periods.