Purchased and implemented Dynamic VMR package
- This is a plugin in Outlook that can be made available to everyone in an organization.
- You can book Virtual Meeting Rooms using this plugin and a room will be created for the time specified in the invite.
- The room address is unique for every meeting.
- There are no pincodes.
- The room will be available 30 minutes before the meeting start time and 60 minutes after the meeting end time.
- The Outlook plugin is available from your Outlook client and the Outlook web interface.
- Limited number of participants depending on the package that is purchased. Anything from 10 - 100 concurrent participants
How to book a meeting:
Open your calendar and click "New Meeting"
The Atea Anywhere / Pexip plugin will be available from the meeting window.
Click the icon to add the VMR service as a participant.
The meeting invite will then be populated with a templated text and a unique VMR address. The address is unique for this particular meeting, the next time you book a VMR the address will be different.
Go ahead and add more participants, change the subject and start/end times as normal.
The VMR will be available 30 minutes before the meeting start time and 60 minutes after the meeting end time. There are no pincodes for this meeting.