Table of Contents
Call VMR from browser
Using WebRTC, an open-source project that provides web browsers and mobile applications with real-time communication (RTC) via simple application programming interfaces (APIs), you can call your VMR directly from a browser.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Opera to dial you VMR. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- Go to https://meet.anywhere.vc
- Enter the virtual meeting room address
- Choose microphone and camera. The browser will ask you for permission to use the camera and microphone. Remember to accept this request.
- Enter PIN code
Logon screen on https://meet.anywhere.vc
Present from browser
If you want to present from the browser then you need to install a plugin. You will be forwarded to this plugin if you click on the presentation icon.
Chat is supported from Lync / S4B and in the browser. Jabber is currently not supported. Chat dialogue is automatically deleted after the meeting.
If you entered the host PIN when you connected to the meeting you get some additional control.
- Add more participants by calling them from the room.
- Lock the room so no further participants can join the meeting.
- Mute and disconnect participants.